Youth League 23/24 FAQ's
1. What equipment is required for players?
All players must wear shinguards covered by socks. Field players are required to wear shorts; leggings or pants are not permitted. Goalkeepers can wear goalkeeper pants.
2. Are specific types of shoes required?
Yes. Players should wear indoor soccer shoes or regular athletic shoes. Cleats are not permitted.
3. Will players receive a uniform?
No, each team will supply their own uniforms. If your team needs uniforms we can provide custom kits at low price.
4. When are games scheduled?
Games are typically held on Saturdays and Sundays. If there are a large number of teams, some games may occur on Friday nights.
5. Duration of the season?
The season starts December 15th and concludes February 25th.
6. How many games in a season?
Each season consists of ten (8) games.
7. Are coaches paid?
Coaches and compensation or time in volunteering is up to each individual team.
8. How can I volunteer to coach?
Simply get a group of kids together for the league and register!
9. Is there a practice schedule?
Practice sessions depend on the team's coach and are not organized by Solano Football Factory. Coaches may arrange practice at our facilities, subject to space and fees.
10. What ID is needed for age verification?
A birth certificate, passport, military ID, or any photo ID showing the child's birthdate.
11. Can guest or substitute players participate?
No, guest or substitute players are not allowed.
12. Are there playoffs in recreational divisions?
No, the recreational divisions focus on participation without playoffs.
13. Can players request to be on the same team as their friends?
Yes, our league is team based so teams registration is organized by a team.
14. Can I request a specific coach?
Coaches and team managers manage the team registration. We suggest you approach your team coach or manager.
15. Can I enroll a complete team?